Travel In Mexico
Mexico Travel Checklist: Before You Go:
Making a Checklist before you go:
- Purchase Mexican Insurance
- Exchange your currency into Mexican pesos
- Check the weather at your destination
- Bring your Vehicle Registration
- Bring two forms of photo ID
- Purchase Tourist Visa if staying more than 72 hours
- Fuel up your vehicle before traveling to Mexico
- If traveling to the interior of Mexico, if you have a lienholder, they must provide you with a letter granting you permission to take your vehicle into Mexico. (Note - a letter is not necessary if only traveling into the border towns.)
Hotels in Mexico
We are passionate about Baja California, and we have made a list of recommended hotels to visit while staying in Mexico. We have personally visited all of these hotels. Check out our recommendations.
What to Do in Baja
There is so much to see and explore in Baja California! Baja has a lot to offer for those looking for adventure, sports, or even a spectacular culinary experience. Don’t forget to learn a little Spanish while you visit!
Have questions about Getting insurance?
Check out our FAQ section and get all the answers you need!